At Co-Improvement we are ready to empower you, find innovative solutions, and ensure you realise outcomes.
- Over 70 service reviews and process improvement projects in 15 years
- 3 projects in the last few years resulted in over 4 times the service for the same amount of funding
- Our customers rate us 9/10 for engagement and likelihood of implementation
Our amazing results are the proof – read our case studies.
Heather has the best job in the world – she gets the opportunity to work with you to achieve your goals and live similar core values. She believes in bringing people along on the improvement journey and ensuring they own the solutions.
With over 25 years’ experience in the use of process improvement and business improvement methodologies, Heather is an improvement specialist and has led implementation of improvement strategy in public and private organisations.
Having deep practical experience, she uses a variety of tried, tested and well-known improvement methodologies. They always deliver outcomes.
Heather contributes to the community as:
- an experienced evaluation team leader and volunteer evaluator for Business Excellence Australia for over 10 years. The SA Chapter coordinator, Heather was awarded the Brian Thomas memorial award for evaluator of the year in 2015.
- a volunteer with Friends of the Sturt River and has planted a separate native garden on Council land as a local greening initiative
- a Pro bono service provider for a new Tech start up supplying Defence
- a volunteer at The Corner Uniting Church
We seek to work with outstanding people who we trust, and who extend our knowledge in specialty areas. With a network of expert specialists, no project is too big or complex.
Bee Squared Consultants
Bee Squared consultants are business improvement specialists who work with organisations to improve processes, deliver efficiencies, increase revenue, optimise the use of existing resources and enrich customer experience. Although they don’t subscribe to particular improvement methodology, they are experts in Lean and Six sigma, and deliver practical and pragmatic improvement that can be measured. Their proven expertise is evident from successful implementation of recommendations and glowing testimonials.
Thrive Plus focus on developing an organisation’s capability to sustain performance. Thrive Plus are specialists in excellence models, process improvement, insights from research and econometric modelling, Promapp and process automation.
Evelyn Pollard is a Human Resource (HR) and Workforce specialist providing HR advisory services, strategic HR consultancy, deployment of organisational culture surveys and identifying business requirements for HR Information Management Systems.
Max Zornada is an Adjunct Lecturer at the University of Adelaide Business School and the Director and Principal Consultant of Australian based Management Consulting and Education firm Henley Management Group.
Max is a world recognised thought leader in Business Improvement, Operational Excellence – including Six Sigma and Lean Thinking, Maintenance Management and Project Management.